Did You Know?
That you shouldn't have to travel more than:
30 meters to access your nearest 'A' rated extinguisher.
10 meters for 'B' rated fire risk
30 meters for a 'C' rated fire risk
10 meters for 'F' rated fire risk
10 meters for an electrical fire risk
Class 'D' is calculated on a case by case basis, by expert advice
What Do These Fire Ratings Mean?
- Class A - fires involving solid materials such as wood, paper or textiles.
- Class B - fires involving flammable liquids such as petrol, diesel or oils.
- Class C - fires involving gases.
- Class D - fires involving metals.Class E - fires involving live electrical apparatus. (Technically ‘Class E’ doesn’t exists however this is used for convenience here)
- Class F - fires involving cooking oils such as in deep-fat fryers.
- Electrical - fires involving live electrical apparatus
Call us today and book our free fire safety audit to ensure that you have the correct equipment for the right risks.